A deadly Black Widow spider crawls out of this man's ear!

The man decided to investigate after saying he heard something 'scratching my insides'.

The deadly spider crawls out of the man's ear
The deadly spider crawls out of the man's ear

This is the horrifying moment a man finds a deadly black widow spider in his ear canal.

The stomach-churning clip has been viewed over 85,000 times on YouTube in just over 24 hours.

It shows a man checking his ear canal for a blockage only to find the huge spider making a brief appearance.

It stops momentarily before deciding to furrow its way back inside in its new home – inside the man's ear.

The spine-tingling horror moment is sure to be every aracnophobes nightmare.

After feeling a "tickling sensation" in his ear, this man from Washington, US, filmed a small arachnid scurrying on the inside of his lobes.

The man, who has not given his name, published the footage online and spoke of the moments leading up to his nightmarish discovery.

“I was using my phone camera as a way to see into my ear with the light provided... I did not care about recording. What I captured made me wish I was not seeing what I saw... ever!

"I felt a tickle at first. Thought it was just in my head... then I realised that it was in my head! Yes... I did hear that f---er scratch my insides. I spent over 3 hours rinsing it out, 2 hours right away and one hour in the morning shower.”

He added: “I swear I still hear it though...damn mind tricks you know? Could not find the spider after swatting my face and ear up, I did look at my legs and body but could not find it so I left the bathroom and turned my bedroom lights on.

"I was just waiting for what ever it was to get further away from my ear canal to make sure the f---er wouldn’t go back in it. I swear, Re-living it in my mind is more terrifying then when it actually happened.

“I can't tell you know much this affected my mind! Last 50 seconds is just me contemplating what I should do for the rest of my life...”

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this article. Visit our website regularly for more interesting and trending news and stories.

If you enjoyed this post, please share this with your friends and if you have any comment, please write below. Thanks!

A deadly Black Widow spider crawls out of this man's ear! A deadly Black Widow spider crawls out of this man's ear! Reviewed by TrendSpot on Saturday, June 13, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments