Faceless Woman removes her mask for the first time in 2 years, after what happened to her

An Australian woman takes her mask off for 2 years to reveal her face after being set on fire by woman who was jealous of her beautiful looks.

Dana Vulin, 28 years-old, suffered third-degree burns after being soaked in methylated spirits and set on fire by a woman who was jealous of her looks and wanted to 'ruin her pretty face. And now she has revealed her new face for the first time.

Dana Vulin was soaked in methylated spirits and set on fire by a woman
who was jealous of her beautiful face. (Photo Credits to Seven Network)


On February 16 2012, Dana was at home sitting on her sofa when Natalie Dimitrovska, the girl who was jealous of her beauty and the wife of the guy who Dana had just met, broke into her house and threw methylated spirits over her face that caused an intense fire.

It was said that Natalie was under the influence of drugs when she did it. She had also harassed Dana with abusive phone calls and threatened to "ruin her pretty little face".

Dana underwent 30 months of surgery and more than 30 procedures to repair her beautiful face. She was told to wear a protective mask.

After two years of wearing the mask, for the first time since February 16, 2012, she finally took off her mask to reveal her new face and she did it by walking down a catwalk at the West Australian Ballet Centre.

If I could turn back time and not be burnt or had the chance to not have my scars of course I would take it but if someone were to ask me how i feel about my body - I am damn proud of it.
Dana said to her interview in Seven Network in Australia

When asked what she wanted people to see in her new face, she said:
I hope they'll see strength, power, confidence, self respect, courage, determination - and I hope they see the scars because it's a part of me now and they see a new Dana.


I have worked so hard on it and I figured if I'm going to be burnt - I'm going to have a s**t hot rig.
she added

Dana's recovery was very inspiring and hard won, having major third - degree burns which covered 64 percent of her body; she is really strong and brave!

I'm going to make this burn my bitch, I'm going to kick it in the face and I am going to rock scars, look hot with my scarred-up body, and just make this work.
Dana said.

Natalie Dimitrovska was sentenced to 17 years in jail for the attack.


Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this article. Visit our website regularly for more interesting and trending news and stories.

If you enjoyed this post, please share this with your friends and if you have any comment, please write below. Thanks!

Faceless Woman removes her mask for the first time in 2 years, after what happened to her Faceless Woman removes her mask for the first time in 2 years, after what happened to her Reviewed by TrendSpot on Thursday, March 26, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments