Watch: Great Grandma had her 100th birthday UP in the air!

Age doesn't matter when you’re having fun! This woman celebrated her 100th birthday in the air. YOLO it is!

Georgina Harwood might have been the oldest person to have skydived in South Africa.

Scroll down for video

100-year-old, Georgina Harwood, went skydiving to celebrate her birthday.

“I am more afraid than I was before. This is a big jump for me, turning 100 and all,” Georgina said

Georgina began her first dive in 2007 when she was 92, and then in 2012 she did it again!

According to Georgina’s daughter, Sue Homer, her family from all over the world decided to jump with their great grandma.

“I am very excited to do this with my family. I hope that after the jump and when I’m no longer alive, that they will remember me and cherish the moment we took to the sky, together, forever,” Georgina said

She’s finishing off her celebration by going cage diving with the sharks.

Georgina Harwood might have been the oldest person to have skydived in South Africa.

This is one seriously cool old lady. Happy 100th Birthday to you Georgina!


Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this article. Visit our website regularly for more interesting and trending news and stories.

If you enjoyed this post, please share this with your friends and if you have any comment, please write below. Thanks!

Watch: Great Grandma had her 100th birthday UP in the air! Watch: Great Grandma had her 100th birthday UP in the air! Reviewed by TrendSpot on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments