You wont believe how many times this girl sneezes in a day! Unbelievable

A young girl has a condition that’s nothing to sneeze it. Katelyn Thornley from Angleton, Texas, for more than three weeks she has been sneezing up to 12,000 times a day or approximately 20 times each minute.

Screenshot from the video
Screenshot from the video

She has been left in constant pain and she can no longer attend school or play her clarinet in the school’s band.

”It just started in little spurts. I just started sneezing. I thought it was like, oh I’m just allergic to something,” she said. “I’m constantly in pain with my abdomen, my legs are hurting because I’ve been weak and I can barely eat.”

Despite visiting six different doctors all have been left confused, unable to explain what is triggering the strange condition. All the doctors have already ruled out allergies. They said she doesn’t have a virus and have no idea what’s causing the issue.

The only relief get is when she falls asleep at the end of each tiring day. “Sometimes I wish I could leave my body for a little while so I could watch myself sleep and be at peace because even in my dreams, I sneeze” she said. “I don't care what they do, I just want it to stop going on for too long,” said Katelyn.

Screenshot from the video
Screenshot from the video
Katelyn’s parents said they’re hopeful someone with some expertise will come forward and offer some answers.

“It’s hard to watch,” Katelyn's father said. “Anything you talk to her about that irritates here – you can see it spike and continuous sneezing.”

One explanation is that Katelyn could be suffering tics similar to those suffered by people diagnosed with Tourette's.

Tourette syndrome is a disorder with onset in childhood, characterized by multiple physical tics and at least one vocal tic.

Experts estimate around one in four children experience them at some point in childhood. Scientists are yet to determine what causes tics, but stress and a lack of sleep are thought to play a part.


Watch the video here:


Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this article. Visit our website regularly for more interesting and trending news and stories.

If you enjoyed this post, please share this with your friends and if you have any comment, please write below. Thanks!

You wont believe how many times this girl sneezes in a day! Unbelievable You wont believe how many times this girl sneezes in a day! Unbelievable Reviewed by TrendSpot on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments