Woman missing for 10 years, presumed dead, found living in an Internet Cafe! SHOCKING!

Everyone thought she was already dead but after 10 years she was found alive! And it was shocking!

Xiao Yun, 24-year-old, was missing for 10 years and presumed dead
but was found living in an Internet Cafe

A woman from China, named Xiao Yun, 24-year-old, was missing for 10 years. She left her family home in Zhejiang east China after an argument with her father. She was fourteen then when she left home.

Her family presumed that she was already dead after she went missing for almost a decade.

Xiao Yun was finally found by the police after 10 years living in a Internet cafe!

The police officers are having a routine check on Nov 20 on a Internet cafe in the wee hours of the morning . Xiao Yun, now 24, was carrying a fake identity card, and was taken to a local police station for questioning.

The police officers checked the missing person database, ans matched Xiao Yun's description of a woman from nearby Dongyang city, who was reported missing 10 years ago.

After questioning her, she later confess to the fact. Xiao Yun said that she was a rebellious teenager and decided to leave home.

She was supporting herself by working on Internet Cafes and playing games for other gamer
According to her, she had been supporting herself by playing games at internet cafes.

"I had ran away from home before. And at that time when I tried to ask my dad for some money, [my parents] wouldn't give it to me, saying I must be lying. So I decided to run away for good," she said.

She revealed that she has been living in Internet cafes for the past decade. Xiao Yun said she had lived also in several place including Jinhua, Jiangxi and Hangzhou.

She made a living by working at different internet cafes and playing games for other people.

Xiao Yun was good with online game called Cross Fire, so other gamer would pay her to play the game for them.

She said she usually spent the night at internet cafes, or sometimes public bathhouses.

However a few years ago, Xiao Yun reached out to her mother on social media.

"I haven't changed my mobile number in the past 10 years. I thought she might get in touch when she thought of me. Afterwards, WeChat (a Chinese chatting app) got popular, so my daughter added me by searching for my mobile number. But she never let me find her," her mother said.

After some initial resistance, Yun agreed to meet with her parents. She hugged her mother so tight in an emotional family reunion.

"I have a stubborn personality and a short temper, so I used to scold her. But it's been 10 years and now she's an adult. I will never scold her again," Xiao Yun's mother said.

Xiao Yun was fined 1,000 Yuan (£103) for using a fake ID.

Watch the video here:



Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this article. Visit our website regularly for more interesting and trending news and stories.

If you enjoyed this post, please share this with your friends and if you have any comment, please write below. Thanks!

Woman missing for 10 years, presumed dead, found living in an Internet Cafe! SHOCKING! Woman missing for  10 years, presumed dead, found living in an Internet Cafe! SHOCKING! Reviewed by TrendSpot on Monday, November 30, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments